The Belgian American Chamber of the South was pleased to partner with Global Atlanta for their breakfast meeting
“Global City, Global Teams : Managing Your Workforce in Atlanta”
on Thursday, April 26 at 8:30am.
As the world gets smaller, companies of all sizes share a key concern: Finding, attracting and retaining the global talent they need to compete on a constantly shifting playing field.
But the world is not yet flat. Global opportunities can be derailed by any number of hurdles, from policy changes that limit skilled immigration to cultural miscues that can lead to workplace confusion or sap productivity.
And when the contract is signed, the work isn’t done: Companies must invest in their employees’ lives, helping them get settled into a new work environment often as they adapt to a completely new culture and city.
On April 26, Global Atlanta and Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, the world’s largest business immigration law firm, were teaming up to bring together a slate of expert speakers over breakfast to help your company address these challenges. Whether moving employees abroad or resettling them here in Atlanta, we learned how to manage a global team in our global city with minimal interruptions or impacts to your bottom line.
- Fragomen – Business Immigration Update
- Manely Firm – Legal Considerations for Expat Families
- Brandon Hall School – Finding the Right Global Education in ATL
- Keller Williams First Atlanta – A Journey Through Atlanta’s Diverse Neighborhoods
- Brady Ware CPA – Implications of Tax Reform for Foreign Residents, Americans Abroad, etc.