This year’s IWD theme is Choose to Challenge – because from challenge comes change. It is a day to celebrate women’s achievements, raise awareness against bias and take action for equality.
Helping women feel listened to and recognize their strengths, is one way in which we can choose to challenge. All of us are filled with stories to tell, experiences to share and bits of wisdom to impart. Together we will shape the conversation during our upcoming International Women’s Day Event on March 8, 6-7pm ET.
During our magical hour together, inspiring and resilient women from diverse works of life and across our Belgian-American network are stepping up to facilitate an intimate dialogue and tease out your aspirations. Here is how it works:
- 6-6.10pm ET: Collective welcome!
- 6.10-7pm ET: We will split up in smaller rooms, hosted by facilitators with up to 10 participants per room.
- 7pm ET – onwards…: Got a good thing going on? Stay online and get to know each other better!
There has never been a better time to build a collaborative and supportive network that is inclusive and helps us advance our limitless potential. Join us to…
- Uplift your spirits and the women around you
- Have an open and honest discussion with 10 new friends about what International Women’s Day means to you
- Share your own story and experience that others can apply to their own life plan
- Discover what you can do to support other women and be a force for making sure hard-won gains can continue to develop